Sunday 21 October 2012

When can I go back

My life seems to revolve around wishing I could go back to Walt Disney World or planning our trip once it is booked. My first trip was back in September 98 and was just a way of getting my other half to America; never did I think we would be bitten by the Disney bug and 14 years later we would be planning our 12th trip!

I wouldn't even say that I was wowed by Disney the first time we went, but I think that was down to my work situation which meant I never really stopped to see how incredible it could be.

Fast forward to 2000 and we returned, this time staying on site for the first time and in a much better place in my personal life (my other half was now my husband, work was better and we were settled in our new home).

I don't know what happened either I found my inner child or I got bitten by a Disney bug but I fell in love; even though it wasn't  the first time I'd looked down Main Street and seen the castle it felt magical.

So now my life is all things Disney with our home looking like a smaller version of the Disney store, my iPod is filled with Disney podcasts and music, I follow other Disney bloggers and am a member of lots of different Disney communities.

Let the planning commence for 2013, we are back to Port Orleans resort which we fell in love with this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment