Wednesday 7 November 2012

The best Sunday afternoon - except its Wednesday

It's been a funny old week, I had every intention of writing this on Sunday but that idea was put to bed by the headache from hell. So here I am, having my Disney moment for the day.

I have just caught up on my forums and read the Disney Food Blog emails that were in my inbox and now I really am in the mood for some Disney magic......so it's time for me to load you tube up and watch some Phil, Ben and Emma videos; if you haven't done this you really need to!!!!

You can find them via their Facebook page (search for philbenandemma) or via you tube by searching for elnicholson1; these are not your average holiday videos! The level of production is amazing, we recently met Emma (who is a member of the Disney mom's panel) who told us the amount of planning that goes into them.

The release of a new video is a highlight in our house although we will quite happily watch old ones, what a great way to spend a cold Sunday afternoon singing along to holiday road and laughing at Ben saying "Phil is having a bar in the beer"

Although it seems strange watching someone else's videos really is a great way to get in the planning mode, as is a trip to the Disney store.

We are the proud owners of 3 new jingle smell vinylmations, I know these are not to everyone's taste but I love them.

So I will leave you with a couple of things, if you haven't already done it please go and check out Phil, Ben and Emma's videos (over 1 million views means they must be good) and one of my favourite photos from our holiday last year - Alice in Wonderland vinylmation at the All Star Sports resort


No comments:

Post a Comment