Sunday 25 November 2012

Ooops, where did that week go?

So, I had every intention of writing this every week and it would appear I have failed miserably; there is no excuse for the delay except for life. Last week work was hectic and I spent the weekend with a fantastic headache.

But I'm back and raring to go, writing this before we settle down to another weekend of reality TV; I love xfactor but even I got bored last night!

Enough about that, lets get to this Disney planning - what have I done this week? To be honest apart from check my countdown and read my forums the most I have done is download some new podcasts and think about buying the new that's what I call disney cd. It's not that I have lost interest but there hasn't really been much time for trawling the net this week.

I did however come to a conclusion, this year I took some amazing photos (even if I do say so myself) like this fab one of the Contemporary Resort


But to maintain or even better this by having some amazing attraction/ people shots I really need to work on it.....haven't decided how that is going to happen but watch this space and be prepared in the coming weeks to be bored with random pictures.

I will leave you with another of my favourite shots taken at the Art of Animation


No comments:

Post a Comment