Sunday 19 May 2013

All over for another year.....

The last few days have been a bit of a whirlwind of cramming as much in as we could before we came home, the stress of packing, the never ending journey home and finally the joys of jet lag (I don't do well with a lack of sleep at the best of times but jetlag is my sworn enemy - why do I always wake up in the middle of the night and then struggle to get back to sleep?)

So how did we spend our last couple of days, the original plan was that Wednesday morning would be Magic Kingdom, back to the hotel to do packing in the afternoon before heading back to see Wishes one last time before we came home.....well that was the plan; however we decided as we were walking to get the bus that we would visit Epcot instead and ride Soarin (which is one of our favourites)

We had a good couple of hours at Epcot and got loads done before we headed back to the resort and tackled the packing; I have no idea why it is always so stressful but I would definitely say its not something I look forward to.....although this year we did have a little space left; damn you James I could have got my giant toy story peas after all!!!!!


That evening was spent at Magic Kingdom, I don't think we did any rides but instead completed the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom game; if you haven't tried this it is a free to play spell based game that is a good distraction when the queues are long...before we headed to Main Street for Wishes (this is another tradition of ours that we watch it at the end of the holiday)

And then it was time to come home, we took a sneaky trip to MK again after we had checked in for our flight and saw Philharmagic, did a little bit of shopping and bless their cottons Disney decided to put on a parade for us as we were leaving....well it was on anyway but I am telling myself it was for us

What we weren't prepared for was the weather back home, our night time lows were nearly double the temperature back here....all in all the weather was amazing apart from one storm; and predictably this was at about 3pm, but as you can see the heavens did open

Next time I will try to give you the highs and lows.....xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment