Tuesday 14 May 2013

It's getting hot!

Wow, how time flies.....I can't believe I haven't posted for a few days; so what have we done?
- visited all 4 theme parks: check
- been shopping: check
- got a little bit of sunburn: check
- suffered a bit of sleep deprivation: check
- seen some fireworks: check
- seen a parade: check
- got my foot run over by a stroller: check......wait what?!?! Seriously this happened while we were waiting to watch the castle show, the man didn't even seem to care - but thankfully I have another foot so its all fine

The weather has been amazing, most days have been in the upper 80's although we did have one amazing storm when we were coming back from Downtown Disney; it was a toss up between the boat or bus back to the resort. There was a queue for the boat so we hopped on the bus and thank goodness we did as the heavens opened and that would have been one soggy boat ride. We had torrential rain and there was one clap of thunder so loud it scared the life out of me (I did joke that new underwear was nearly required)

For a change this holiday we have made use of morning magic hours (the park opens 1 hour early for resort guests) and rode Toy Story Mania with less than a 15 minute wait and then today we went and rode the new test track - this is so much better than the previous version of the ride and I would highly recommend it

Everything here is as amazing as I remember, however there is one small problem; Disney seem to have taken all my favourite foods off the menu and there is only so many times you can consider eating Caesar salad before you start to lose the plot

Speaking of losing the plot I am thinking the holiday madness has started to kick in or maybe its just the thought that the holiday is coming to an end and it will be back to normality pretty soon 

Xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment