Sunday 2 December 2012

Baby it's cold outside!!!

It's a cold December day there are Christmas films on tv ( not just any film but my favourite miracle on 34th street) my thoughts should be on present lists after all Christmas is only 3 weeks away and I also have my significant others birthday to think about but instead I am thinking about my favourite way to spend an evening at Walt Disney World.

My certain someone:



But back to today, in the hope of ticking a few presents off my list we went to Bluewater, while we were there we found that Pinkberry have brought their chocolate hazelnut flavour over here - is it wrong to want one of your Christmas presents to be a big tub of frozen yoghurt? If you haven't tried Pinkberry yet I highly recommend it.

I said I was thinking about my favourite way to spend an evening at WDW and I am sure you are wondering what this is, if you have read my previous blogs you may think its food related but no I just love the evenings at Magic Kingdom.

You cannot argue that Disney knows how to do parades and fireworks, so the perfect evening is an electric parade; I don't mind either Spectromagic or the Main Street Electrical ( if there are 2 showings of the parade and you can stay around for the later one I would recommend it as there are far more viewing spots available)
.

Next up is the castle projection show, I wasn't sure what to think when I first heard about it; I mean how good can some images projected onto a castle be but after seeing the magic, memories and you I was sold; seeing the castle appear to take off like a rocket is truly incredible - this year Disney have updated the show and I am looking forward to seeing the new version when we go back.

And then there is Wishes, I can honestly say I don't normally do fireworks but I make an exception here. There is no more perfect end to a night than standing on Main Street with James hugging me and watching the amazing show; we have a tradition now that we see this on our first full day there and also on the final night ( and maybe a few times in between if I can wangle it).

The music is uplifting and has helped me through many a stressful day at work and while watching it I will admit to maybe shedding the odd tear or two - if you love classic Disney music this is the fireworks show for you.









No comments:

Post a Comment