Monday 14 January 2013

It's all white

Anyone would think that there was some major catastrophe affecting the UK right now, oh yes of course a few flakes of snow have fallen and everything grinds to a halt.

Personally I love the white stuff and have been gazing longingly out of the window for most of the day wishing the heavens would open and I would see snow flakes the size of my head falling but to date no such luck.



I did however spot a Virgin Atlantic flight coming into land - wow that must have been a shock weather wise. At least the sight of the plane pulled me back in reality and the thought that soon it will be less than 100 days until I next visit the land of the mouse; and I promise much to my sisters embarrassment I will be doing my double digit dance when it comes round.

This week Disney announced MyMagic+, which is a combination of an app, Fastpass+ and the Disney magic band which takes the place of your room key and park passes (apparently signing up to this is optional) but I will be interested to hear how this works

The other thing that I found out this weekend is that the Disney Ultimate ticket which is only available to UK guests who stay on site now includes a round of mini golf each day (before 4pm) at either Winter summer land or Fantasia Gardens.

This is great news for me and James as we always fit a game of mini golf into our holiday, I like to win! So I need to add at least 1 visit to my plan, probably to Fantasia Gardens as this is an easy walk (or boat ride) from Epcot or Hollywood Studios and is a great way to get away from the hustle and bustle of the park - just remember you are outside in the Florida sun so you need to stay hydrated

On that note I am off on snow watch - until next time xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment