Friday 25 January 2013

You got the white stuff, baby

I normally write my blogs on a Sunday, probably because they are showing utter rubbish on tv and its the one day my brain is not full of work; so why Friday this week? Because I can.....I have had a thoroughly relaxing day off and my thoughts are turning to tomorrow - when at 11.15 I will be dancing (by myself in my office at work)

It's not hammer time it's DDD time, for those not used to the abbreviations like POFQ (Port Orleans French Quarter) or FP (Fastpass) tomorrow marks our double digit dance - Emma you are off the hook, I won't be embarrassing you this year unlike last year when it happened on a Sunday so we had the dance at Bluewater 

So what will I be dancing to, this looks like a good choice

This week has been pretty quiet all round, literally as I have had laryngitis and can hardly speak and James had had a bout of man flu. But we did take time to enjoy the snow last weekend, although personally I would have preferred a bit more

As far as holiday planning goes I haven't really done much; shock horror!!! As always I have been checking out my favourite websites and keeping up to date on the news - a bit disappointed that we won't be there when the Starbucks opens in Magic Kingdom (planned to open on May 18th) but also a little bit pleased as this used to be one of our little resting places; a great spot to cool down and people watch

The Flower and Garden Festival will be on and this year includes some food kiosks including a smokehouse barbecue at the American Adventure Gardens and a trifles and tea at the UK pavilion

All this talk is making me hungry so I'm off to get my dinner; here's my favourite picture taken last weekend in the snow ( thanks Emmie Lou) xxxx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment