Sunday 6 January 2013

I go on holiday this year!!!!

Most people wake up on New Year's Day thinking what did I do last night, I am never drinking again...not me I woke up thinking those fireworks last night were really irritating and the disturbed sleep was going to make a complete grump for the rest of the day.

This was not the start to 2013 I was hoping for, thankfully there was something to make me smile when I realised I could say that I am going back to Disney this year! It's surprising how much of a difference something so simple can make.

This year we are heading back in May which means we will be there for the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival, this year will be the 20th festival and the topiarys at the park entrance will celebrate this with the inclusion of an anniversary cake (or so the rumour mill says). Previous front of park topiaries have been toy story with a strawberry scented lotso bear which always made me hungry.

Every year we take loads of pictures including this one, so I am sure I will share more once we return:


The news is full of talk about New Years resolutions, diets, quitting this and that but no matter how many good intentions people have the new year is never a good time to make a life change and think I must stick to it; after all most people's houses are probably like mine and still full of sweets left over from Christmas

I say all of that but today I have set myself a challenge (admittedly I can't take the credit for this idea - I have borrowed it from 2 very nice dibbers) but over the next year to 18 months I am going to try and walk or bike (on an exercise bike) the distance from my house to Walt Disney World -yes I know I have completely lost the plot

But before that I am going to put my feet up and eat some more chocolate orange whilst thinking I really must do some housework - until next time





No comments:

Post a Comment