Sunday 24 February 2013

How big?

Yesterday I spent a lovely afternoon catching up with my favourite girls in the whole world; which as always as part of my pre holiday planning included discussing what presents they would like me to bring them back.

If I brought everything that they asked for I would be bankrupt and probably need to bring home at least 6 extra bags; but when a very cute little person says "you can fit it all in your bag, can't you?" its very hard to say well actually that might not be possible.

As I think I said way back in my first blog our home looks like an extension of a disney store with a great collection of Vinylmations (not to everyones taste I know) and also an impressive collection of aeriel toppers (or nickits as they are otherwise known as people keep stealing them off the car!); we have said more than once that we have enough stuff.

But yesterday evening I found my self drawn to the disney store website to see what's new and found this:

I already have a Belle, Snow White, Tinkerbell and Winnie the Pooh one and think that Rapunzal will make a lovely addition to my collection and needs to come home with me......its not that I want it but that I need it (or thats what I am telling myself)

This led me to thinking about what else I want this year and just how big a bag I might need to get everything home - and so my thought process turned to our return flight. You see if you fly economy you get 1x23kg bag home but if you fly premium economy you get 2x23kg; yes you get to sit in a nicer seat and get more baggage allowance or you could just save yourself a huge amount of money (all the more money to buy pretty things with) and just pay for an extra bag

So the question must be asked just how much shopping can one person do? And the answer to this of course is shed loads, whilst we are there we will visit Walmart twice, go on a day long shopping trip taking in the Florida Mall and the Premium Outlets and then to top that off we have the worlds biggest Disney store.

I might need a bigger shopping list let alone a bigger baggage allowance......make-up, yankee candles, bath and body works another vinylmation......

Until next time xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment