Sunday 3 March 2013

Shall I show you my white bits?

It's a well known fact that I am a girly girl and love nothing more than something sparkly....hint, hint Mr Marchant; well today while pondering the finer details of my packing (yes I do realise we don't go for a couple of months yet) I began thinking about what bracelet I would take with me.

Normally I go for something small and dainty but I have fallen in love with shamballa style ones; I said I liked sparkly I was thinking of taking one of them instead. There is just one issue, won't that lead to a very odd tan line? I am all for being an individual but is this a step too far?

And then my little brain went into over drive, Disney recently announced the Magic Band which you can have in place of a key to the world card - being a bit of a geek this sounds really cool to me; with this band you can:

  • Use it to unlock your resort room door
  • Charge purchases
  • It will be your park pass
  • Hold your fastpass info
  • Tap to pay for your meals when you are on the dining plan
And so the list goes on, I was very excited to hear that there will be a pink one and once up and running you may be able to pay for special ones (character bands) I might never want to take it off. 

There is just one nagging little thought in my head, now I don't go really brown but you would definitely notice the tan line from one of these things, so what do I do? Go old school and opt for the ticket (magic bands are going to be optional) or say to hell with it and deal with the odd tan; after all I don't complain about the marks my flip flops leave on my feet. 

You will have to wait and see what I decide when I show off my white bits 

xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment