Monday 29 April 2013

Are we there yet?

I am sure there were a few confused shoppers at our local supermarket this week when they may have seen a grown man trying hard to contain his excitement as the time ticked on and we hit our single digit dance; luckily for Emma she wasn't there to witness it this time as there was a bit of dancing at Lakeside last year - I am sure she was so impressed that she was with us!

I just seem to be spending my days wishing my time away and thinking what I will be doing very soon, like looking out of the big windows of the V room watching the planes. If you travel with Virgin holidays I would highly recommend this as an amazing way to start your holiday; there is limited capacity and it all feels very calm and even better there is plenty of free food and drink so I can stock up before the flight - me and plane food have a very love hate relationship.....actually that's a lie I just hate it.
Virgin Vroom

Which means the day before the flight I am busy shopping for supplies; I already have sweets but that won't keep me full up.....I love reading all the threads on the forums about what everyone else takes on board and believe me there have been some strange ones. I mean why would someone eat cold McDonald's and the poor people who were sitting near them must have loved the smell.....for me it is probably some fruit and some bagels and maybe a bag of kettle chips (how I miss them)

The highlight of my inflight meal used to be the pudding, which was a very nice GU chocolate orange mousse but virgin have been changing them up recently so who knows what you might get.....key lime pie would be my dessert of choice.

Actually whilst I am on the subject of Virgin, they have recently announced that they are giving long haul customers approximately 2 more hours use of their on demand entertainment system by turning it on as soon as the safety demo has been completed and leaving it on during landing....I am not sure how much use that is to me as I get really fidgety and struggle to maintain my concentration but James will be happy

I'm off to check my list again and see what I still have left to sort out xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment