Sunday 24 November 2013

I can multi task I promise .....

So this week another lucky Brit joined the Disney moms panel, joining Disney Emma (of Phil, Ben and Emma fame - what do you mean you've never heard of them off you go to youtube to watch some of the best Disney holiday videos there are). Anyway back to the point, sadly that lucky lady wasn't me but its great to see another Brit got in......I'm not disappointed much

If you don't know what the Mom's panel is it's an official Disney forum where you can ask panellists questions about your upcoming holiday and can be found on the official Disney website

But what else has happened this week.....I tried and failed miserably to do some Christmas shopping so I am thinking I might have to go down the online route; which has the added addition of not having to deal with the masses but the downside you don't get to actually see the products you are just relying on a little picture

As well as that work has been absolutely mental and finding time to just take a breath has been difficult so to amuse myself and give myself a little bit of light relief I got right back into listening to my podcasts.....yes I was sitting in my office laughing out loud to myself I won't lie

I have a few favourites which you will always find on my iPod including the Dibbcast, dis unplugged and mouse chat....all of which aren't necessarily the sugar coated version of Disney but the views of Disney fans. Podcasts are a great planning tool which you can take with you.....and are great for making the walk home more bearable

You get restaurant reviews, news, the Dibbcast does a new starter guide which is brilliant even if you aren't a first time visitor; but enough shameless plugs there is one thing that happens when I listen to them at work......I get distracted and start holiday planning in my head when I should be concentrating on what I should be doing which probably means I send emails that make absolutely no sense.....well less than normal

So the moral to this story, yes women can multi task but as long as it's doesn't relate to disney (James, please note I said women can multi task - telling me you are watching sport while reading the paper just doesn't cut it!!!!)

Until next week xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment