Sunday 3 November 2013

A bit of a bang.....

This week got off to a bit of a bang and I don't mean some numpty setting off their fireworks a week early but instead autumn came in with full force. We were warned of torrential rain and gale force winds and it didn't disappoint, James was on call that night and I prayed that he wasn't going to get called out; which he didn't but still I didn't get much sleep as you could hear stuff flying around - all very odd.

On top of that the lovely husband decided to share the gift that just keeps giving with me and I have been full of a snotty cold all week which has also impacted on my sleep; I see a theme here.....I don't sleep because of James!!!! My tiredness has been all consuming to the point I was beginning to think I was seeing things....

Whilst walking to work on Saturday morning, I walked past a person dressed as a skeleton but with no face paint on (this was just before seven in the morning); for a brief moment I was confused but then remembered it was Halloween this week either that or it was a serious walk of shame

Halloween this year for us is very different to last year, where we had our first experience of how the Americans do it. Now don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with going all out and I don't even object to adults dressing up but we were at Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party and I reckon about 50% of the adult females costumes came from a sex shop - Snow White never showed off her assets like that!!!

So what can you expect from MNSSHP, dance parties, exclusive meet and greets, different parade, amazing Hallowishes fireworks and to top it off trick or treating. I am sure I read somewhere that for each party they use over 2 trucks of candy.....look at our haul from last year

And then to finish the week it has also been bonfire night, strangely I don't do fireworks here but I think that's because I have been spoiled by Disney cause you can't beat a bit of Wishes; on that note I'm off to watch the xfactor to see who's still in it - take care xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment