Monday 21 April 2014

Let the planning commence.....

I hope you are all having a fantastic Easter and are well rested for those of you who are one of those lucky people who have had a 4 day weekend, unfortunately I wasn't one of them; although I am my own worst enemy and have worked as normal when I could have booked some time off but decided not too as James was working

To be quite honest I know I can't say I was happy to be there but its not exactly like the weather has been any good - what happened to the supposed great weather we were expecting? Today hasn't been too bad and at least my walk home was dry and relatively warm - as anyone who knows will tell you I hate walking in the rain or is it that I hate wet clothes?

Actually I think James may disagree with that as when it rains in Florida I would rather walk in the rain than put on my poncho, I get that it keeps me dry but because you are warm the stupid thing sticks to your skin and makes me really angry......so for the past few years we have been adding to our collection of Disney umbrellas as we never want to take them with us and end up carrying them around
Anyway I digress, last week was quite a monumental week as far as our holiday goes, Emmie Lou received an excited text from me when I found the November park hours were finally up. With a print out of them I sat down to plan......I was kind of disappointed to find that we wont get to see Wishes for the first few days due to Halloween parties but there was a plus that we will get to do a Christmas party (I think I might have to print off a new copy already as I have scribbled all over this one a bit too much)

Although our countdown isn't much below the 200 day mark having the park hours has made it seem a whole lot closer.....and its like Disney has been reading my mind as they sent me a little guide to My Magic although I was one set ahead of them and had watched a video someone had posted which makes it look pretty easy and hassle free.

Apart from the park hours appearing and me working over Easter the highlights of my week have been a trip to see my favourite little people and then spending a random evening in a supermarket with my best girls; it still surprises me that we haven't been banned as we do like to misbehave I am sure James would have disowned us if he could have
I wil leave you this week with thoughts from a little person, my god daughter knows she has me wrapped around her little finger so we were talking about what present she would like from Florida and she starts reeling off all this stuff. I said what if I can't fit it all in my suitcase? Without even thinking and with a butter wouldn't melt in her mouth expression she touches my hand and says I'm sure you will......don't you just love them xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment