Monday 19 May 2014

It's all bananas

This week has been pretty quiet on the holiday planning front, apart from crossing a few more days off our countdown the only thing I did was check that mini golf was still included as part of our ultimate tickets - which it is so James had better be prepared to get beaten again....

There is just one down side, the free entry is only good before 4pm so there you are out in the heat of the day, sweating buckets just for a round of mini golf; I guess the key to it is get there for when it opens or rather than playing Fantasia which we normally do (that's the course by the swan and dolphin) we could always head over to Winter Summerland by Blizzard Beach which has a whole lot more shade........hmmmmm, I will have to ponder that one

So what excitement has there been in my life, I brought a Yonanas machine.....I'm sure you are going a what!?!?! It's a machine that instantly turns frozen fruit into sorbet or if you use bananas it will have a more creamy texture
So far we have tried mango, strawberry and banana and in the freezer now we have mango and raspberry lollies.....but there are lots of amazing creations to try, supposedly you can make a pretty good mint choc chip or cookies and cream and for a girl who loves ice cream but hates the calories this might just be my saviour

Aside from that me and the bloke have got the week off work so have been enjoying the hot spell we are having by taking a trip to IKEA, basically before we knew the weather was going to be nice we'd already planned this.....the best thing about it was that because the weather was nice there was hardly anyone there - yay
So tomorrow we will most likely  be arguing about how to put together a piece of flat pack furniture that we can't even pronounce the name of and then spending the rest of the day in different rooms....oh well; as long as I get the big tv I'm happy and then I get to see the lovely Emmie Lou, happy days

Sorry for such a short one, until next week xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment