Monday 12 August 2013

I think I have a problem....

Oh my goodness I really have a problem which I am sure by now some of you have figured out; but first a little explanation - yes I normally blog on a Sunday and for those observant people today is Monday but its been a tough week at work and I was a little poorly; but I couldn't not let you into what is in my head this week so here we go....

I have known I have a little Disney addiction for quite a while, my jewellery, my bags, clothes, home would clearly tell even the most unobservant person that but I never thought said addiction would plant itself so firmly into my personal life and now my head.

So what's the big deal, well our next holiday to the happiest place on earth is October/ November next year and it just so happens that this will be shortly after our 15 year wedding anniversary and in a throw away moment I said maybe we could renew our vows whilst we are there....
Then I read some post about a couple who had an unofficial wedding in Magic Kingdom ( Disney weren't too happy about this), but I jokingly suggested that Emmie Lou could do our service if we got her ordained through one of those online companies; obviously I stole that idea from Friends but you've got to admit it is a good one

I thought no more of it until this weekend when whilst catching up on my dibbcasts the episode was all about getting married in Florida and disney weddings and now its all I can think of....I have even spent this evening researching Disney weddings; now all I've got to do is tell James about this  before the brochure drops through the letter box; ummmmmm can someone help me with that one?

Would I really do it, well if money was no option I would do it in the blink of an eye having had a look at the Disney website the weddings look amazing and that's even without a character in sight and minus the Cinderella's carriage (I have everything crossed for a lottery win). Our original ceremony was a very intimate affair which was amazing but wouldnt it be incredible  to celebrate 15 years together by renewing our vows on the beach at the Grand Floridian

And what better excuse for a new bit of bling, see what I mean once I have an idea in my head I just can't stop thinking about it and persuading myself that its a good idea.....if anyone knows of a good therapist who can treat not only my disney addiction ( not get rid of it but at least make me get a grip) but also my candy crush addiction I would be most grateful ....until next time xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment