Sunday 18 August 2013

Trashy tv and a full cup...

Last week I kind of got myself into a little bit of trouble by researching a Disney vow renewal without talking to James first, so I thought I'd best own up just in case the brochure dropped through the letter box like I thought it might......

So I plucked up the courage and met him at the gate when he got home from work....I was a bit worried about how the conversation might go as we seem to have a sort of top trumps thing going on. If I say I have a runny nose James will have the flu, or if I have a paper cut James will have cut his finger.....you're getting the picture?

How would he react to the oh by the way I have been researching vow renewals at Disney, I was expecting some kind of Jerry Springer type of confession; I had visions of by the way I'm a bigamist or I am in love with my car but thankfully he took the news really well and said that it sounded interesting, phew!!!
All I have got to do now is see if the brochure turns up and then work out if I will need a lottery win or not for it to actually happen.....but as always my brain is running away with me and I have dresses and colours on my brain; I guess I still need to get a grip.

The other news that has made me happy this week, and trust me it appears little things make me happy is the news that you can mix drinks with Disney's rapid fill mugs; I love pomegranate lemonade and sprite mixed after a long day at the parks or for that matter at breakfast, lunch and dinner too.
Guests staying at a Disney resort can purchase a souvenir refillable mug good for the length of your stay which can be filled with soda, coffee, tea or hot chocolate; however this has been open to some serious misuse with people filling up mugs from other places, past trips and also soda bottles.

So Disney have new drinks machines which will only work with an RFID chipped cups and yay the news is you can mix your drink as many times as you like until the cup shows as full......then you can't refill your cup for 2 minutes and this is shown in the display on the machine.

There is mixed views on the machines with people saying its only soda and Disney probably get the drink mix for free but there must have been some cost otherwise they wouldn't be spending all that money on new machines or cups....all I know is that I don't mind what they do as long as I can get a cold drink that I like and I get a new design mug to add to the collection we already have in the cupboard - I bagsy the purple one

Until next week xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment