Sunday 25 August 2013

Souvenirs and a bit of bling.....

For those of you who are lucky enough to work in something other than retail I am sure you are all enjoying this lovely bank holiday weekend; as always the weather has obliged and yesterday I think it rained for nearly the whole day. Today was a whole different ball game and it was humid beyond belief pretty similar to a summer day in Orlando....but just not as much fun

I did ask James if we could go to florida today but he said no; obviously he has no sense of adventure! I read a thread on a Disney forum about you know you're a disney addict when; worryingly most of them just seemed to describe me to a tee:
- you randomly ask can we go to florida today: check
- you can look around and see something disney in every room of your house: check
- you wear something related to Disney everyday: check
- has a Disney playlist on their iPod: check
- has a Disney picture as their phone wallpaper: check

And so the list continues, and this week I was very excited as Disney infinity was finally released in the UK - this is a new game a bit like skylanders but the best bit is as well as the preloaded games linked to each character there is also the option to build your own game. There is just one problem it's going to cost me a fortune as they plan to keep adding new characters; oh well another thing for me to collect - just like these

But anyway onto the bling, this week I got a lovely email from the wedding team at Disney which gave me some more info on the vow renewal that I thought was a good idea; as I thought it wasn't the cheapest option coming in at just over £1,500 but that does include the service, bouquet and also photography

So, by now you know me well enough to know that I like to change my mind or come up with another plan and that I did....I thought that maybe instead of spending all that money on the vow renewal I might like a nice new bit of bling; after all I have spent 15 amazing years with James so maybe an eternity ring might be in order???

As I have said before I love a bit of bling so have spent my weekend customising a new t-shirt, frustratingly though I ran out of crystals before I could finish it.....but fear not I have ordered them and I will be dazzlingly everyone with crystals before you know it

And right now after watching over 3 and a half hours of cricket I am doing what any self respecting girl would do and I have turned to Reese Witherspoon for salvation - under much protest I turned the TV over and am enjoying sweet home Alabama and with that I am signing off as the best bit is just about to happen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment