Sunday 15 September 2013

It's the little things.....

No matter how much we have in life we always want the latest gadgets or the best of something, why can't we take pleasure in the little things in life?

Now me, it has often been said that I'm happy with the simple things in life (and no I'm not talking about my darling husband!) but I mean who else gets excited about a pair of mouse ears, and this week it's been all about the ears both very small and then proper head sized ones.

This week Disney announced that they were finally bringing their glow with the show ears to Walt Disney World; these are light up mouse ears which interact with their environment. They have had them in Disneyland for a while and they work with World of Color and also come alive when you visit Cars Land.

At WDW they will work with Fantasmic, Wishes and Celebrate the Magic.....I can't wait to stand on Main Street and see how they work; but because I am all a little bit funny in the head it wouldn't be hard to imagine that James will come home and find me sitting in the living room with them on; actually I can't think of a time they wouldn't be appropriate head wear ( actually my boss might think I'm a little over dressed if I wear them at a meeting but if I'm alone in the office you never know)


As for the little ears, I love Chamilia beads so was very excited to see that this year they have new locks for my bracelet; its like someone got inside my head and could see exactly what was on my wish list for new beads...so I am now the proud owner of 2 Minnie Mouse locks.They are so cute with one side showing the polka dots on her bow and the other side you can see her curly little tail and they look stunning on my bracelet next to another Disney bead. 

The rest of my week was all a bit blah really, what with work, feeling poorly and also water coming through our bedroom ceiling; fingers crossed that gets fixed soon. But today is a new week and I can see brighter things on the horizon; today I have had a lovely day with Emmie Lou (happy birthday by the way) and now just chilling at home watching the xfactor whilst it blows a gale outside.....

The time has come to put the flip flops away so I'm off to find my real shoes....now where did I leave them? xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment