Sunday 8 September 2013

There aren't enough hours in the day....but there are way too many calories

Today for the first time in a while I decided to do a bit of holiday research, this was prompted by looking at my Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom cards.....and then James mentioned the Halloween and Christmas parties as next years holiday hopefully covers both

I am hoping so much to see the castle dream lights when we go, I can't explain how I feel when I see the castle for the first time each holiday so to see it glistening like snow will be amazing.....I have everything crossed that we get to see them; when Disney do decorations they really go all out....they even change the statues up by the castle with the season

So off I went to the Disney website and I can actually say I was surprised by the amount of events and tours there are and more to the point it added something else to my thoughts about our holiday which I hadn't considered....not only do we have MNSSHP and MVMCP to think about but on top of that its also the food and wine festival at Epcot while we are there.....I wouldn't say this is something I would put at the top of my list but it does need thinking about

There is only one thing that puts me off, having read some people's comments it does seem that's its just another excuse for more people to get drunk and I can't be doing with crowds let alone drunk crowds....so I guess that means our plans might have to take into account that Epcot will be a no go on a Saturday night (I'm not bitter that I can't hold my drink; well I can after all that's what my hands are for but as I haven't had a drink in like forever I don't think it would be a pretty sight)

While we are on the subject of food....I am currently trying to be really good but it doesn't help that I get a daily email about Disney food and am starting to add things to my must try list. The thing is I don't think there is one healthy thing on it, and most of them seem to contain chocolate. Actually there is some fruit on my list it just goes with a waffle smothered in Nutella

With that I think Im off to catch up  on the Great British bake off, this week is dessert week.....good job they haven't invented smelly vision yet otherwise I might just have to eat the TV xxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment