Monday 17 February 2014

Jealous, me? Well maybe a little....

I'm not sure if I have mentioned before I love Disneys vinylmations, if you don't know what they are I will try and explain....they are vinyl Mickey Mouse shaped characters that have images on them; boy I really suck at this don't I? So here is an example (as you can see it's mickey shaped but decorated to look like crush and squirt)
Now these definitely divide the Disney community as they are a real love them or hate them thing; but I'm sure as Emmie Lou will tell you I love them and have quite a collection at home

Anyway what has this got to do with holiday planning, well last week Disney released Blank - A vinylmation love story; which is a short stop motion film where  a blank Minnie and Mickey fall in love........the Disney Park Blog hosted a special RSVP screening event which I would love to have attended

You see, a couple of years ago James and I got to attend a Disney Parks Blog event; I had heard rumblings that every now and then they post about exclusive events and you have to RSVP. Our trip just happened to co-incide with a Disney Mom's Panel fan meet up, we had seen Emma from the Phil, Ben and Emma videos was going to be there so we applied for what was advertised as an exclusive lunch event.

A couple of days later an email dropped into the inbox saying we were invited, the lunch was being held at the Contemporary resort in the California Grill, James and I had never been before so it was a win win situation.
The lunch was incredible as was the venue, as a person whose scared of heights I was a bit worried but couldn't help myself from going outside and taking in the view and on top of that we did get to meet Emma and found her to be just as lovely in real life

So what is the reason for this blog, it's to say that if you have access to the internet whilst you are away keep your eyes on the Disney parks blog because you never know when these events are going to take place, and it's an exclusive bit of magic for free

Until next week xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment