Sunday 9 February 2014

There may be trouble ahead.....

Today me, James and Emmie Lou took a trip to Bluewater; it seemed the safest option considering the temperamental weather we are having right now.....after all we had thunder and hail yesterday in February. I am beginning to think someone forgot to tell Mother Nature what season it is, either that or she is hormonal - answers on a postcard please

Anyway back to the point, every year when we are on holiday we pay a visit to Walmart on the first full day there and then there is the shopping trip (Walmart, premium outlets and then Florida mall) but I am starting to think me and Emmie Lou are going to have a bit of a shopping addiction and our lists maybe out of control

While we were in Boots looking at make up we came across a gel nail varnish treatment that comes with a very cute little UV lamp for setting them; now me and Em love painting our nails (it's just a pain that I am not allowed to wear nail varnish at work) 

 I would have brought it in a flash but for one thing; £35 for the starter kit (which does include 1 colour) and then £15 for each extra colour, even I could feel my bank account going into spasm especially since I have already spent the earth on concert tickets this week (worth every penny though)

We were curious about it so I searched you tube and found a video on how to use the kit and then the lady said I got mine from Walmart for $25; WHAT!!! Right now with the exchange rate that's just over £16 and each additional colour is about £5.....
I am starting to think I will wait until we go to Walmart where my trolley is going to be full of nail stuff, secret deodorant (I'm gonna run out before we go back and I'm heartbroken) and lots of make up; then there is the shopping trip (I need to start my research now)

After a trip to Yankee Candle, Bath and Bodyworks and the Disney Outlet that's where the trouble is gonna start; for one my customs allowance is only about £330 and then there is the issue about packing everything to get it home - do you think if I start working on James now that he will come round to my way of thinking that he doesn't need to buy/ take anything?

A girl can always dream; until next week xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment