Sunday 2 February 2014

What, again? xxx

Ok people be prepared for a rant this week, instead of my normal random ramblings........

What is it with people, I don't understand how they can be so quick to pass comment on other peoples choices? I have been out and about with work a lot this week (with varying degrees of success I might add, no thanks to a bus company who sent out a driver who needed to ask directions from the passengers).

Anyway back to the point, so I am at a meeting and someone there asked me about my holiday plans for this year - and before I even had chance to answer they were telling me they didn't know why they asked because of course I was predictable and would be going back to Disney and wouldn't I rather do something else!

Err, excuse me I don't tell you what to do with your money or how to spend your time so what business is it of yours? And then they followed it up with another predictable statement, isn't Disney for children why do you go when you don't have any?

Oh my goodness, it took all of my resolve to stop me from smacking them; yes James and I don't have children but why should that stop us from enjoying a magical holiday?  Just because you are dull as dishwater and appear to have lost the ability to engage with your inner child that's not my problem; each to their own. I totally understand that Disney isn't for everyone but don't knock it until you've tried it!

Walt Disney was very aware that some people lose the ability to imagine and dream as he is quoted as saying "that's the problem with the world today, too many people grow up".I am proud to be a dreamer it makes day to day life a whole lot easier to deal with at times

So just so we are clear Mickey Mouse is real, as are Fairies and Princesses, I have met my Prince Charming and everything in life can be made better with a song - so there!!! All I need to do now is train some animals to come and do my housework and were sorted

Til next week xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment