Monday 15 September 2014

Ooops, did I just do that....

And so another week goes by and our holiday creeps ever closer; and we ticked another thing off our list when we picked our seats for the flight home -boo!!!! It's not that I want the holiday to ever end but I like to know what I am letting myself in for.

I thought about this and came to the conclusion that the people who are on our outbound flight would probably be on our inbound one too and like me they wanted to pre book their seats and would more than likely be trying for the same seats as us; so I decided to do the sensible thing and book the row opposite again on the way home.....in the hope that no one else was trying for the seats.

So, I told work I was going to be in late; selected the seats at 7.57 and then sat and waited....and then pressed the button at just before 8 allowing it time to process for when the seat map opened at 8am. Thankfully my plan worked and we are in the bubble on the way home too....and as I guessed the opposite row was also booked up when the seat map refreshed.

What else have I done this week, ummmm I changed a Fastpass; I have been keeping an eye on the website since they announced that the Frozen sing along would be continuing through the fall as its something that me and Emmie Lou would love. I did mention it to James and said I was going to swap it for the Lights, Motors, Action one (boring!!) I can't say he was overly impressed but it's not like you can't get a seat for it without a Fastpass (well I'm hoping)

I was playing on the net on Sunday morning and saw that they had loaded the times for the sing along so I secretly changed them; but I have since confessed. I am now praying that it's going to be loads of fun as the bloke didn't quite seem best pleased.....I did say he doesn't have to come with us and we will make sure that we go to see the stunt show even if we have to queue for it; but I have very hope that we will be able to pick up a Fastpass once we have used our first 3 (thank you Disney for updating the rules for Fastpass to allow more than 3 in one day)

So what's coming up in the planning stages....I need to get in touch with the resort reps and book our shopping trip, still need to do our API's but apart from that I think the rest is all just the normal stuff like bore my colleagues to tears with my almost daily countdown; they need to think themselves lucky that I haven't been doing hours.

Oh and if I win the Euro millions tomorrow night me and Emmie Lou have decided we are going to change the holiday to a suite in Bay Lake Towers at the Contemporary, first class flights and a night in the Cinderella Castle Dream Suite......a girl can dream!

Until next week xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment