Monday 13 October 2014

Random questions.....

We are now in the last few weeks before our holiday and I can honestly say the panic and madness has set in - I am sure I am normally like this but after a random conversation with Emmie Lou yesterday about asking Buzz Lightyear for packing advice I think we have reached a whole new level

I keep coming up with random thoughts that there just doesn't seem to be an answer for without spending hours searching the Internet; like to ensure chocolate doesn't melt should you carry it in your hold luggage or hand luggage......anyone?

I guess the next couple of weeks for me is going to be posting multiple odd questions on my faithful disney forums - thank goodness no one on them thinks a stupid question is a stupid question; although I wouldn't blame them for logging on and thinking oh the crazy woman has been online again

So, what planning have I been doing - ummmm to be quite honest apart from checking a couple of times every day if we can get a fastpass+ for Be Our Guest not a lot really. We are kind of at the point  that if its not done now then it's probably too late (I lie, there are 2 things we have left to do which is our API and book extra bags for the way home - I would do them now but because of my OCD I want someone around when I enter important info)

Actually I have a very valid question - why is an extra bag £23 more expensive this year than it was last year; I know companies are in business to make money but oh my goodness they are having a laugh. It doesn't seem that long ago when economy passengers got 2 bags as a matter of course and I realise that by making it 1 they are reducing their costs but still £23!!!!

And do you know what I haven't done, made a packing list or even got the suitcases out of the cupboard - James is still saying he will pack the morning we are going but I am working so I need to do it 2 days before cause then it gives me a day to empty it and do it all over again; I don't think I am alone in doing that but then again you never know.

One thing that is coming along nicely though is my shopping list, this has been a work in progress ever since we booked the holiday and to be quite honest I think is now at the point of excessive but as with every woman I can justify everything that's on there.....hmmm this might be the reason for needing the extra bag

Well I'm off to search the net for an answer to a random question and if you're lucky I might just share with you what it was next week and the answer....or maybe I should just ask Buzz 

Xxxx















No comments:

Post a Comment