Monday 20 October 2014

So much to do, so little time......

Time doesn't seem to be flying by but more like going at supersonic speed and strangely for me I have so much to do; I am not a last minute.com kind of girl.......nope I like to plan so what is going on in the world; answers on a postcard please

So what has gone on this week.....well Disney had a little glitch with their Fastpass+ system which meant that the tier system had been switched off for Epcot which meant you could get Fastpasses for 2 headliner attractions. As soon as I saw that I was right on my disney experience to see if it was the case and booked Soarin and Test Track on the same day

Then I had to confess, this wasn't as bad as swapping the stunt show for the frozen sing along but Emmie Lou had written everything down; thank good she did it in pencil otherwise we could have had a repeat of the drama when I swapped the stunt show fastpasses for the frozen sing along ones - ooooppps!!!

Another week has gone by and I still haven't written a packing list, but we are getting there as I did actually contemplate doing it and then .....well who knows what I did instead but I guess I need to knuckle down and do it otherwise I will get there and not have something I need so write a list I must!

But the big news of the week, drum roll please - Disney have announced that they are finally bringing out a Glow with the Show Minnie Mouse headband - I swear Disney must be listening in on my conversations as we were only talking about then last week and they are coming out right when we are there; form an orderly queue behind me people! If you don't know what these are basically glow with the show gadgets or made with Magic as they are now are ears, a headband, a glove or a wand will interact with certain disney experiences with light sequences

Finally for this week, I am not sure if some of you remember last week I was going off to search the Internet for something, I was looking for uplifting quotes as I have brought some metal stamps and am contemplating selling personalised ones - because after all you never know what's going to happen and you always need to have a back up plan; but of course I had to start with a disney one for my girl Emmie Lou

Well, I guess I need to go and sort some clothes out after all the temperature on the day we arrive is forecast to be 28 degrees - I'm not smiling at that thought at all; much xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment