Sunday 23 June 2013

Bling it on......

I love the weekend, its the one day of the week I am guaranteed some time with my family; but every week we ask the same question.......what are we going to do? Normally we go for the usual suspects Lakeside, Bluewater but yesterday I am sure James was not expecting the answer he got....

I must admit to being in a bit of a funny mood lately ( I can hear what you are saying Emmie Lou, what do I mean lately!) any how I digress so I turn to him and say.........

" I think we should start the day at Epcot and do Soarin and Test Track, then we should hop to Animal Kingdom and go on the safari and have a bit of a wander followed by lunch (sweet and sour chicken or egg fried rice for me).

I think Toy Story Mania will be too busy so we'll give Holloywood studios a miss so  it's off via the TTC to Magic Kingdom for the afternoon, we'll do Philharmagic, Pirates, Haunted Mansion and Buzz and by that time it will be time for dinner so we can go and get a tuna sandwich from Columbia Harbour House.

Then it's a mooch round the new Fantasyland before we head to Main Street to find a spot to watch the Main Street electrical parade before Wishes"

Surprisingly he said that we couldn't do that and maybe we should go to Lakeside instead , but this clearly shows how bad my Disney addiction really is. There are 2 reasons for this....first I am all a bit strange or more likely I have been doing a lot of research lately and its all stuck in my head....

Yesterday I was on the Dibb which is a mine of brilliant information for holiday planning which I highly recommend but also for the craft addict in me; a lovely lady on there had blinged up her own sweatshirt with a cute Minnie Mouse; being the brat I am I had to do something the same after all a girl can never have too much sparkle and it would look really cool on holiday; so off we went to hobbycraft and here's I have spent my evening.

So if you are in WDW next October/ November and you see something glinting in the distance it might just be me......until next time xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment