Sunday 2 June 2013

I'm blue da da de da da da .......sing along

I am definitely suffering from a case of the post holiday blues, I am in that strange place of having nothing to plan which is a first really as normally we have booked within a week or two of getting back or it has been known that we are booked for the following year before we even go....

My way of dealing with the Disney blues, spend an afternoon catching up on the Phil, Ben and Emma videos that we haven't watched yet....I am either incredibly tired or have the blues real bad as just watching Illuminations; which is ok....after all its not Wishes but it made me really emotional - someone slap me out of this (but be gentle with me!)

Although I don't have any real planning to do I am researching the different resorts as next year we may have Emma with us and also I have been wondering that although I love Port Orleans is it really worth the extra money - I know that right now you get the dining plan free but its about £400 more expensive than a value and after all its just a room

There is the option of Art of Animation, Disney's latest value resort and we took a quick trip over there last year not long after it opened, the theming is incredible and I am sure it must be a great place to stay but......and this is a big but I read earlier that from the Little Mermaid building that it can take a good 10 minutes (if not longer) to walk over to the main building?!?!?!

We have previously stayed at All Star Sports which is also a value and there is no more than a five minute walk to anything.....if this is the case I think the Little Mermaid building (which is the only section of the resort which is rooms and not suites)  might even be closer to Pop Century than  it is to the main facilities of AoA. So there is my dilemma......which resort to pick.......if someone wants to pay for me to go and research this I would be more than happy to oblidge

I am off to research some more, til next time xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment