Monday 6 January 2014

Out of control......

Well hello there, just in case you are confused it really is Monday and I'm a day late; again - my only defence is I am tired. Unlike a lot of my Facebook friends I have been back to work for a while and I think Christmas is finally catching up on me......maybe I need to book me some time off!!!

It doesn't help when the weather is so shocking, if it's not raining its windy or both and tonight I think we are supposed to have hail and thunder; come on its January thunder???? Although we aren't the only ones who are having bad weather, the US has the polar freeze and Brazil has a heat wave. And even more weird is the fact is that it's going to be warmer in Kent tomorrow than it will be in Disney World! ( wouldn't stop me going though if I had the choice; any one care to join me?)
I had a chat with a lady in Florida earlier, I know our holiday is approximately 42 weeks away but when you consider that we booked it 30 weeks ago I think I can now start planning so I decided I needed to find out a few things.....like what day does the shopping trip run, how expensive are Universal tickets because Emmie Lou wants to go to see The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and when do tickets for MNSSHP and MVMCP go on sale

And so comes my dilemma, am I going to become out of control with my planning; what with Fastpass+, parties and shopping to plan around? I can see me becoming one of those people with a laminated plan - please someone tell me to get a grip after all it's called a holiday and the dictionary description for that is:
A time, often one or two weeks when someone does not go to work but is free to do what they want, such as travel or relax
So, how do you relax on a Disney World holiday or even in the weeks leading up to it? If someone has the answer to that can they please tell me as I will be bouncing of the walls by that point I'm already excited by the fact I have linked our reservation on my Disney experience and have our flight reference code ; oh my god I need to go and sit in a dark room - actually that doesn't sound a bad idea, do you think anyone would notice if I have a little nap?

Well on that note I'm going to sign off as I have a hot date with my duvet xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment