Monday 30 June 2014

Holiday, celebrate ......

I am pretty lucky to work for an employer who has a good holiday entitlement and after an interesting day at work I decided I needed to book me some of that; as so far all I had booked was a week off in May and of course the time off for Florida.

So there I am with my holiday form all colour coded so that I knew when my bosses are off so I don't book the same time as them; and the excitement must have been too much as I'm throwing dates in all over the place and then a random thought pops into my head

Airline seats and Fastpass+ booking date! Now thankfully I have my trusty holiday countdown next to my desk (you're not surprised are you?) and that day is on a Saturday. But not just any Saturday but a week 4 saturday!!!!

Now for those of you who don't work for Sainsburys you don't know how important this day is in my job, basically I help to make sure that all of the new starters across 180 stores get activated (basically so they get paid) and I take this responsibility pretty seriously - I mean I am even working on my birthday as it's a week 4; normally the only ones I don't cover is when I am in Florida

But, I am making an exception and I have booked off a week 4 because after all I have far more important things to do like decide what time I want to go on Toy Story Midway mania......I may even have used a little bit of gentle persuasion on James; although I am sure me and Emmie Lou will make our holiday as magical as we possibly can I am not sure James will be as interested in our choices

If I had my way, we would all have fastpasses to meet the fairies and none for Indiana Jones and Lights Motors Action because after all I know deep down he wants to meet them again. So with the park hours having been updated again, we now have a few weeks to do our planning and this will give them a little while for work to sort out week 4 without me

Until next week xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment