Monday 2 June 2014

Oh, how I've missed you....

Isn't it strange how you don't realise how much you've missed something until you have it again.....as with every holiday there is always that item of food or drink that just takes you back to your holiday and once you have it again you just want it more!!!

As the lovely Emmie Lou will tell you I have something of an addiction to citrus coke (this is the closest thing I can get to coke with lime here) so when I found out they had a coke freestyle machine that had the option of lime coke zero at Bluewater I was on a mission to get me some of that!

What exactly is a coke freestyle machine, basically it's a drink vending machine where you can mix your drink; so if you fancy strawberry sprite zero or orange flavoured coke then that's what you can have

So as we were there this weekend picking up a birthday present the first stop of the day was Five Guys burgers for a drink......it's £2.50 for unlimited refills; my first choice was raspberry coke zero which tasted exactly like my favourite frozen drink from WDW and reminded me of a rainy day at Epcot (it did taste like it mr marchant!)

Next choice for me had to be coke zero lime, whenever we go to Florida this is one of my must have purchases from Walmart (a couple of weeks ago I was distraught when I couldn't find it on their website - turns out I was just being a numpty and looking in the wrong place). There is nothing like coming back from a long day at the theme park and opening an ice cold can of lime coke!!!

My last top up was strawberry and raspberry sprite zero which kind of tasted like jolly ranchers which is another obsession of mine but that is a whole different story which I will save for another day......I wasn't the only one who like this machine as Emmie Lou got herself some vanilla coke zero. I'm sure this will become a firm favourite when we are in need of an American fix now all they need to do is put one a bit closer to home!!!

I am looking forward to creating my Walmart food shopping list for this year which will definitely include lime coke but until my holiday comes round I will be more than likely found at Bluewater sipping an ice cold drink (unless I win the lottery and I will have a freestyle machine installed in the kitchen!!!)

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment